To create a Learning Hub account, please first ensure you have received your access key before following these instructions:
1. Visit https://learninghub.smilingmind.com.au and click "Create Account".
2. Enter your email address, first name, last name and a password you’ll use for the Learning Hub. Then click "Sign Up" and leave the tab open. If you already have a Google account, you can choose to use those credentials for your Learning Hub account too.
Note: If you work in an Australian school, please use your work email address to create your Learning Hub account.
3. Go to your inbox and open the email from Smiling Mind. Click the verification link.
Note: if your verification email doesn't appear in your inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folders. If the email hasn't appeared in 10-15 minutes please email email@example.com
4. Follow the prompts to complete your Learning Hub registration. You can create a Learning Hub account an an individual, or you can link it to your schools or organisation. You should create a school or organisation account if you have purchased a Learning Hub product subscription to support your workplace role. Whereas if you are a parent or private tutor, we recommend creating an individual account.
For Australian Customers
Select Australia as your location, then confirm Yes or No if you work in an Australian school.
Note: If you selected No, follow the prompts to complete your registration as either an organisation or individual. You will need to enter your access key when prompted, to activate your subscription.
If you selected Yes, follow these steps:
- Enter your school's post code, then select the next arrow.
- Select your school name from the drop down list, then select the next arrow. If your school is not listed, first check that you entered the correct post code. If you continue to experience issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your access key, then select the next arrow.
If you receive an error, check that the code was entered correctly and remove any spaces you may have accidentally entered before or after the key. If you see a "no subscription found" error message, please contact us at email@example.com
4. Tell us more about you. In the next few screens, tell us more about you and how you heard about Smiling Mind.
5. In the final Let's Get Started screen, ensure you tick the box to accept our Terms & Conditions. You must do this to complete your registration. You have now created your Learning Hub account!
For International Customers
- Select International as your location, then select the next arrow.
- If you are registering on behalf of your school or an educational organisation, please select the Educational Organisation option. If you are registering as part of a non-educational organisation, please select Other Organisation. If you are registering as an individual, such as a parent or private tutor, you can select the Individual option. Remember to select your country from the drop-down menu, then select the next arrow.
- Enter your access key, select the next arrow.
- Tell us more about you. In the next few screens, tell us more about you and how you heard about Smiling Mind.
- In the final Let's Get Started screen, ensure you tick the box to accept our Terms & Conditions. You must do this to complete your registration. You have now created your Learning Hub account!